This is an IELTS speaking practice test example from the real IELTS speaking exam.
For these questions, I wrote full 60 page Ebook that you can learn more about on my Patreon:
Speaking Part 1
- Do you work or are you a student?
- Do you like your current job?
- In the future, do you want to change jobs?
- Does your city use a lot of public transport?
- When was the last time you used public transport?
- Will you still use public transport in the future?
- What would you like to change about the public transport in your city?
- Do you like running?
- When was the last time you went for a run?
- Do you like to watch running competitions on TV?
- Is your hometown a good place for running?
Speaking Part 2
Describe an old person you know and respect. You should include
Who they are
How you know them
Why you respect them
Speaking Part 3
- What are the advantages of having an elderly person at home?
- Is there anything that older people should learn from the younger generation?
- What can the younger generation learn from the older generation?
- What qualities does a person need to take care of older people?
- Do you think elderly people should be allowed to work?