This is an IELTS speaking practice test example from the real IELTS speaking exam.
If you want to support my efforts to write these essays and also receive my exclusive Ebooks, check out my Patreon (where I’m currently running a discount)!
Speaking Part 1
Where you Live
- Did you like the house you grew up in?
- What was your favourite area of the house you grew up in?
- Where do you want to live in the future?
- Do you prefer to read newspapers or magazines?
- Do you like reading the news online?
- Is it more convenient nowadays to read the news online?
- Do people in your country read the news a lot?
- Do you find it hard to concentrate?
- What do you do to concentrate better?
- Did you concentrate on your studies a lot when you were younger?
- Do smartphones make it harder to concentrate?
Speaking Part 2
Talk about a time when you were not allowed to use your phone. Include
When it was
What you did
Speaking Part 3
- When should parents allow their children to have a phone?
- Are there are places in your country where phones are not allowed?
- How can phones be disruptive sometimes?
- Do people in your country often switch off their phones?
- Are people often impolite with their phone use?