This is an IELTS speaking practice test example from the real IELTS speaking exam.
Speaking Part 1
Where you Live
- Did you like the house you grew up in?
- What was your favourite area of the house you grew up in?
- Where do you want to live in the future?
- Do you prefer to read newspapers or magazines?
- Do you like reading the news online?
- Is it more convenient nowadays to read the news online?
- Do people in your country read the news a lot?
- Do you find it hard to concentrate?
- What do you do to concentrate better?
- Did you concentrate on your studies a lot when you were younger?
- Do smartphones make it harder to concentrate?
Speaking Part 2
Talk about a time when you were not allowed to use your phone. Include
When it was
What you did
Speaking Part 3
- When should parents allow their children to have a phone?
- Are there are places in your country where phones are not allowed?
- How can phones be disruptive sometimes?
- Do people in your country often switch off their phones?
- Are people often impolite with their phone use?