This is an IELTS speaking practice test example from the real IELTS speaking exam.
I wrote full 60 page Ebook about some different speaking questions that you can learn more about on my Patreon:
Speaking Part 1
- Why did you choose your job?
- How much work do you do in a week?
- Do you have to work on weekends as well?
- Do you often make lists?
- Do you prefer making lists on paper or mobile phones?
- Do you make lists before you go shopping?
- Why do some people not like making lists?
- Have you ever met a celebrity?
- What kinds of celebrities are you interested in?
- Are there any celebrities you would want to interview?
Speaking Part 2
Talk about a typical food that is eaten at special events in your country
What it is
When it is eaten
If you like it
Speaking Part 3
- Do people in your country often eat together?
- Why are family meals less common today?
- Is this a positive or negative development?
- Are there any holidays in your country centred around food?
- Are international foods a threat to the traditional culture of your country?